Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Agreement is to prescribe matters concerning the conditions and procedures for the use of various services on the website (http://www.dckoreaexpo.kr) operated by the Digital Content Korea Expo 2020 and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Definitions of Terms)
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions are defined as follows:
1. Member: Individuals who have entered basic member information and have been granted an ID by signing a service contract with the company.
2. E-mail (ID): A combination of letters selected by members and approved by the company for member identification and the use of services by members.
3. Password: a combination of letters and numbers selected by the member to protect his/her secret on the communication.
4. Termination: Termination of a service contract by the company or a member
Article 3 (Disclosures and Changes of Terms and Conditions)
1. These terms and conditions shall be posted on the member sign - up screen and disclosed. The company may change the terms and conditions if there is a change in circumstances or an important business reason. The changed terms and conditions shall be disclosed in a notice.
2. These terms and conditions and the terms and conditions changed in accordance with the company's circumstances will be effective by disclosing them to users.
Article 4 (Other than Terms and Conditions)
The provisions of the Framework Act on Telecommunications, Telecommunications Business Act, the Information and Communications Promotion Act, the Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, the Act on the Regulation of Terms, the Framework Act on Electronic Transactions, the Electronic Signatures Act, the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, and the Consumer Protection Act are prescribed.
Chapter 2 Usage Agreement
Article 5 (Application for Use)
2. Applicants must use their real name and actual information, and can apply for one use on the date of birth.
3. Users who do not enter their real names or actual information cannot be legally protected and may be restricted from using the service.
Article 6 (Approval of Use Application)
1. The company accepts the use of the service to the applicant under Article 5, except in the case of paragraphs 2 and 3.
2. The company may withhold its consent until the reasons for the restriction are resolved in the following cases:
A. Where there is no room for service-related facilities;
B. In case of technical difficulties
C. Where it is deemed necessary due to other company circumstances;
3. The company may refuse to accept the offer if:
A. Where an application is made using the name of another person;
B. Where an application is made by falsely stating user information;
C. Where an application is made for the purpose of hindering the well-being and order or customs of society;
D. Where other requirements for application are insufficient as determined by the company;
Chapter 3 Obligations of Contracting Parties
Article 7 (Duties of the Company)
1. The company is obliged to operate the site stably and continuously.
2. The company shall promptly deal with any comments or complaints raised by the user if they are deemed justifiable. However, if immediate processing is difficult, the user shall be notified of the reason and the processing schedule through notice or e-mail.
3. In the case of paragraph (1), the foregoing shall not apply where there is a request from the relevant agency or the Information and Communication Ethics Committee for investigation purposes, or where a warrant is presented, or other relevant statutes.
Article 8 (User's Duty)
1. Users shall be aware of and comply with these terms and conditions, company announcements, website information, etc., and shall not interfere with the company's work.
2. Users are not allowed to engage in any profit-making activities using this site without prior approval from the company.
3. Users shall not copy, reproduce, alter, translate, publish, broadcast or otherwise provide information obtained through this Site to others without prior consent from the company.
Chapter 4 Providing and Using Services
Article 9 (Service Use)
1. Users shall use the Site in compliance with the provisions of this Agreement.
2. Matters concerning the use of services not specified in this Agreement shall be determined and posted in the "Notices of Notice" or separately notified by the company.
Article 10 (Providing Information)
The company may provide information to the members by e-mail or letter mail on various information deemed necessary by the members while using the company may provide information to the members by means of e-mail or letter mail.
Article 11 (Advertising)
1. The company may post advertisements, etc. on the service screen, homepage, e-mail, etc. in connection with the operation of the service.
2. The company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the member's participation in the advertiser's promotional activities posted on the site or as a result of communications or transactions.
Article 12 (Restrictions on Service Use)
The company may restrict the use of the users if the use or act of this site falls under any of the following:
1. In the event of harming public order and customs, or other social order;
2. Where it is objectively recognized that it is for the purpose of criminal conduct or is related to other criminal acts;
3.In case it damages the reputation of others or significantly impairs the use of others' services;
4. In the case of continuous transmission of content, advertisement information, etc. contrary to the will of
5. Hacking, distributing computer viruses, etc. hinders the sound operation of the service;
6. Where it is deemed that the intellectual property rights of another user or third party are infringed or that the intellectual property holder may claim infringement of the intellectual property rights;
7. If someone else's ID and password are stolen
8. In the event of violation of other relevant statutes or the company's judgment as inappropriate as a user;
Article 13 (Suspension of Service Delivery)
The company may suspend the provision of all or part of the service in any of the following cases:
1. Where a fixed-term telecommunication service provider or Internet network operator as stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act has stopped the service;
2. In case the service cannot be provided due to a power outage
3. In case the facility is inevitable due to the relocation, repair or construction of the facility;
4. Where it is difficult to provide normal services due to a failure of service facilities or a surge in service use;
5. In the event of war, death, natural disaster, or a similar national emergency,
Article 14 (Management of Publications)
In order to establish a sound communication culture and efficiently operate the site, the company may arbitrarily delete, move or reject the registration of data posted or provided by users if it is deemed to fall under Article 12.
Article 15 (Service Utilization Responsibilities)
Except as specifically permitted by the company in an explicit letter signed by an authorized employee, users shall not engage in business activities selling illegal products using the service, especially hacking, money-making advertisements, commercial activities through pornographic sites, or illegal provision of commercial S/W. The company shall not be held liable for the consequences and losses of business activities and legal actions, such as arrest by related agencies.
Chapter 5 (Related to Order and Payment of Goods)
Article 16 (Payment Method)
The member may pay for goods sold by the company using various card payment methods such as prepaid cards, debit cards, credit cards, etc. The company shall not collect any fees in any name other than goods for the payment method of the users.
1. The 'Company' notifies the user of the receipt confirmation when the user requests the purchase. You can check the order confirmation on the bulletin board.
2. The user who receives the receipt confirmation notice may request the change or cancel of the purchase application immediately after receiving the receipt confirmation notice, and the company shall process the request without delay if requested by the user prior to delivery. However, if the payment has already been made, the return provisions of Article 18 shall apply.
Article 17 (Delivery Policy)
1. The company shall take other necessary measures, such as custom manufacture, packaging, etc., to deliver goods, etc. within seven days from the date of approval, unless there is a separate agreement with the user regarding the timing of supply of goods.
2. 'Company' shall specify at the bottom of the web page where the user purchases goods, such as the means of delivery, the person liable for delivery by means, and the delivery period by means, etc. If the 'company' exceeds the agreed delivery period, the user shall be compensated for damages. However, this is not the case if the 'company' has proven that it is not intentional.
Article 18 (Rules for Cancellation and Return Refund)
When a user is unable to deliver or provide goods, etc. requested for purchase due to shortage of goods, etc., the "Company" shall promptly notify the user of the reason for such delivery or provision, and if the user receives the payment for goods, etc. in advance, it shall refund or take necessary measures for refund within three working days from the date of receipt of the payment.
1. If the user cancels the payment before the goods are sent, the company cancels the order and cancels the approval for the card payment.
2. It is not possible to cancel the payment after the goods have been sent. However, in the event of damage or deterioration of goods due to careless "delivery" problems of the "company", the "company" shall return the purchase amount to the users and take measures for refund and exchange.
Chapter 6 Guitar
Article 19 (Exemption and Compensation)
1. If the company is unable to provide services due to natural disasters or equivalent force majeure, the company's responsibility for providing services shall be exempted.
2. The company shall not bear any responsibility for the consequences of the interaction between users or third parties.
3. The company shall not bear any responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, etc. of facts concerning the information, data, contents, etc. posted on the bulletin board by the users, and the users shall use this site under their own responsibility.
4. The user is responsible for any damages caused by the data posted or transmitted by the user, or any disadvantages related to the selection of data or the use of the service provided free of charge.
5. The user is responsible for the management of the ID and password, damages caused by the user's carelessness, or fraudulent use by a third party.
6.If a user violates the provisions of this Agreement and damages the Company, the user who violates this Agreement shall indemnify the Company for all damages incurred by the user and indemnify the Company from such damages.
Article 20 (Agreement on the Provision and Utilization of Personal Credit Information)
Personal credit information acquired by the company in connection with its membership shall be subject to the consent of the users in providing and utilizing to others pursuant to Article 23 of the Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information. The user's consent shall be deemed to be used by the company as data for determining the user's credit by providing credit information to credit information institutions, credit information service providers, and other users, or by agreeing to use it as policy data by public institutions.
Article 21 (Resolution of Disputes)
1. The company and its users shall make every effort necessary to smoothly resolve disputes arising from the use of this site.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph (1), where a lawsuit is filed due to this dispute, the lawsuit shall be deemed to be under the jurisdiction of the court having jurisdiction over the location of the company's headquarters.
This Agreement shall apply from October 12, 2020.